Certifications We Look For: CBCP, MBCP,
BCI, FBCI, CEM, CISSP
Degree in Emergency Management, Project
Management, Business, Technology, or
Engineering is a plus.
Consulting Skills Description:
- Uses facilitative and diagnostic
skills to assist clients in the
articulation of unusual problems.
- Probes beneath surface issues for
concerns or issues that may be unclear
to the client.
- Converts or translates project
requirements into a work plan within a
practice or technical area.
- Selectively matches products and
services in own specialty to client’s
- Uses systems to organize and track
- Produces creative and effective
materials that reflect an understanding
of client, project and technical issues.
- Performs tasks on client
implementation and measure results.
- Respect and maintain client
Project Management Skills Description:
- Follows the continuous risk
- Suggests and applies objective
criteria for measuring important
- Identify and suggest new ways of
applying processes and technologies.
- Complies with Redmond Worldwide policy and procedures for
timekeeping, expense reporting and
Join a Winning Team!
54 Alger Drive
Rochester, NY 14624